All information is from each company's website. Please see the notations above.
1. LML's added moisture comes from olive oil, eggs, and bone broth. Way better than just plain water!
2. Dog Food labels require that the FIRST ingredient be the highest ingredient by weight with a minimum of 25%. Water adds nothing but moisture to food.
3. As stated on the Allprovide website, “All our turkey has been fully dressed for the market, containing a high meat content to bone ratio.” Lucy’s Mutt Loaf uses NO BONES in our recipe, so when we say turkey, we mean turkey! “Fully dressed” for fowl includes skin, but no feathers. It also includes bones, cartilage, and other body structure. Yuck.
4. Turkey is included in the name of the product, but turkey is not even listed as a top ingredient!
5. Meat by-products are ingredients made from slaughterhouse waste. Ewww.
6. When a label says "with Chicken" or "with Beef", for example, that ingredient needs to be only 3% of the total product weight.
7. The ingredient list indicated natural and artificial flavors added -- not actual filet mignon & bacon.
Our Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein (Min) 11.71%, Crude Fat (Min) 10.61%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 3.10%, Moisture (Max) 55.15%
Our Ingredients: Ground turkey meat, ground beef meet, sweet potatoes, carrots, eggs, rolled oats, green beans, green peas, brown rice, ground flax seed, beef bone broth, olive oil, fish oil, calcium, parsley, and turmeric.